ALL THINGS MOney
Lauren bond | SBA Treasurer | email@example.com
FOR TRAVEL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT...
FOR REIMBURSEMENTS OR CHECK REQUESTS...
Fill out the portions that are highlighted in yellow in the example form below
Be sure to type name, mailing address, description, and pickup information for the funds --- treasurer will fill in account information, sign it, and submit it to the business office (the description of expenses should be thorough - see red text in example form)
Email the disbursement voucher form to the treasurer with the yellow portions completed PLUS a scanned and itemized receipt
- If you are given two receipts, one itemized and one with only a total, please provide both to Lauren
- The receipt must reflect total amount (for example, if the purchase was pizza and the tip is not shown on the receipt, please make a note on receipt and in disbursement voucher form description)
- If you are signed up for direct deposit, the funds will be deposited into your account
- If not, the reimbursement check will be mailed to you or available for pick up from the business office
FOR VENDOR CHECK REQUESTS
Email the disbursement voucher form to the treasurer with the yellow portions completed PLUS an invoice (some contracts serve as invoices and vice versa)
- Check requests need to be emailed to the treasurer one week prior to your event
- Be mindful of the business office schedule - checks are only cut on Tuesdays and Fridays at noon
- Students should never personally pay a vendor - vendors should always be paid with a school check